Re: WU Weather MAp

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
      John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

      Steve
    • John Celenza
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
        Hello WUHU folks :-)

        A few updates on weekend issues:

        Monthly Stats pages on PWS history pages - these should be fixed. The correct number of days is now shown.

        Daily Graphs on PWS history pages - these should be working properly now too.  Except for April 2nd.  The switch into daylight saving time causes a bug on the graphs.  The data should jump an hour ahead in the early morning, but fails to do so.

        Steve, you were seeing the old radar image on the Brighton MI page, right?  Looks okay now, but I'll keep an eye out.

        Thanks!

        -John

        On 4/2/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
        John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

        Steve

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        John Celenza
        Director of Weather Technology
        Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
        FAX   (415) 543-5044
        john@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
          John, Actually it was for Bristol, NH.
          I will keep an eye on it as we have more weather moving in. Since I
          posted the potential issue we have had clear skys until now.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
            John,
            I am not sure how often the small radar map is supposed to update, but
            the one on the forcast page is not the same as the map that shows when
            you click on the small display.

            May be nothing !!!

            steve
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
              John,
              Sorry this time it was my fault, I thought I had refreshed, but
              apparently I had not.