WUNDERGROUND HISTORY FOR IZAMBALE1

  • D D
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Why does my history file not report my rainfall correctly.
      For example, May of this year it is showing 0.51 in of rain for the month. My Davis Vantage Pro II console shows 3.37 in, and if you look at the daily history for my site, you will find that we recorder 2.25 inches of rain on 5-14, plus other days of rain this month prior to that.

      In addition, the history page still shows my equipment as a La Crosse unit, when I changed to a Davis vantage Pro two years ago, and notified WUNDERGROUND when the change was completed.

      Dennis,
      IZAMBALE1/CW7056
      Subic Bay Philippnes