Re: Continuing issue .... here's a partial log (ideas for troubleshooting)

  • Sunshine Kukulcan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 5:35 AM
      Running mine (LaCrosse 2810) via USB stick with Heavy Weather, WUHU and Virtual Weather Station with NO issues. Win 7 64bit, however I do have 64GB ram on this monster.
      Suggest you try resetting console and resync, switch out batteries (all of them at one time) and try getting the USB stick that LaCrosse sells.

      Best wishes.