Why WUHU uploading 5 times in a row?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      WUHU is expecting the server to return "success".

      If you go to the log screen, un-check Errors Only, un-check everything expect for web service, you will see what is sent and the response from the server. Let me know what the response is. It might be an issue with case sensitivity where "success" is not the same as "Success".

      ---