WU Weather MAp

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
      John,
      It seems like the small radar map on the current page is showing the
      radar image from quite a few hours ago. When you click on it the map
      that comes up is current though.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
        John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

        Steve
      • John Celenza
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
          Hello WUHU folks :-)

          A few updates on weekend issues:

          Monthly Stats pages on PWS history pages - these should be fixed. The correct number of days is now shown.

          Daily Graphs on PWS history pages - these should be working properly now too.  Except for April 2nd.  The switch into daylight saving time causes a bug on the graphs.  The data should jump an hour ahead in the early morning, but fails to do so.

          Steve, you were seeing the old radar image on the Brighton MI page, right?  Looks okay now, but I'll keep an eye out.

          Thanks!

          -John

          On 4/2/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
          John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

          Steve

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          WUHU Download page:
          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          John Celenza
          Director of Weather Technology
          Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
          FAX   (415) 543-5044
          john@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
            John, Actually it was for Bristol, NH.
            I will keep an eye on it as we have more weather moving in. Since I
            posted the potential issue we have had clear skys until now.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
              John,
              I am not sure how often the small radar map is supposed to update, but
              the one on the forcast page is not the same as the map that shows when
              you click on the small display.

              May be nothing !!!

              steve
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
                John,
                Sorry this time it was my fault, I thought I had refreshed, but
                apparently I had not.