Re: Davis solar radiation sensor

  • Rogo
    Message 1 of 10 , May 12 7:01 AM
      Makes sense now! I ordered a solar radiation sensor :-)

      Thanks!

      > These only show up in currdat.lst if the station is equipped with the sensors.
      >

      > [extra_sensors]
      > extra_uv_1 = "0.0"
      > extra_solar_radiation_1 = "26.0"
    • sast
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014

        does anyone have the syntax for the soalr and uv variables. they are not in the examples.zip. How about a complete list of variables?

        Thanks,

        Scott

      • Steve Rogowski
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014
          %[extra_sensors]extra_solar_radiation_1%

          Would guess uv is similar notation but I dont use it so I cant verify it.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014

            These come from the currdat.lst.

            [extra_sensors]

            extra_temperature_1_F = "76.0"

            extra_temperature_1_C = "24.4"

            extra_uv_1 = "0.0"

            extra_solar_radiation_1 = "14.0"

            extra_evapotranspiration _1 = "0.002"

            So %[extra_sensors]extra_uv_1% is a replacement string.

            You can access any variable in the file that is present in the file.

            The format is: %[section]variable%

            Just be sure to not introduce extra spaces.

            Open the currdat.LST file output by WUHU to see all of the variables.