WU Weather MAp

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 6:01 AM
      John,
      It seems like the small radar map on the current page is showing the
      radar image from quite a few hours ago. When you click on it the map
      that comes up is current though.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 6:06 AM
          John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

          Steve
        • John Celenza
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 10:02 AM
            Hello WUHU folks :-)

            A few updates on weekend issues:

            Monthly Stats pages on PWS history pages - these should be fixed. The correct number of days is now shown.

            Daily Graphs on PWS history pages - these should be working properly now too.  Except for April 2nd.  The switch into daylight saving time causes a bug on the graphs.  The data should jump an hour ahead in the early morning, but fails to do so.

            Steve, you were seeing the old radar image on the Brighton MI page, right?  Looks okay now, but I'll keep an eye out.

            Thanks!

            -John

            On 4/2/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
            John, sorry this was a post from last night, showed up today twice.

            Steve

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            WUHU Download page:
            http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            John Celenza
            Director of Weather Technology
            Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
            FAX   (415) 543-5044
            john@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3 3:59 PM
              John, Actually it was for Bristol, NH.
              I will keep an eye on it as we have more weather moving in. Since I
              posted the potential issue we have had clear skys until now.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3 7:06 PM
                John,
                I am not sure how often the small radar map is supposed to update, but
                the one on the forcast page is not the same as the map that shows when
                you click on the small display.

                May be nothing !!!

                steve
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3 7:08 PM
                  John,
                  Sorry this time it was my fault, I thought I had refreshed, but
                  apparently I had not.