www1.findu.com

  • niceguyvic1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
      Does anyone know what happened to www1.findu.com?

      Thanks,
      Victor
      1ngvic@...
    • Miguel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
        Well, I could not get to it either,, they must be doing upgrades...

        Miguel

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "niceguyvic1"
        <1ngvic@v...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know what happened to www1.findu.com?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Victor
        > 1ngvic@v...
      • niceguyvic1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
          Could be that they have shut down because of all the storms?????

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Miguel" <ai4em@y...> wrote:
          > Well, I could not get to it either,, they must be doing upgrades...
          >
          > Miguel
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "niceguyvic1"
          > <1ngvic@v...> wrote:
          > > Does anyone know what happened to www1.findu.com?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Victor
          > > 1ngvic@v...
        • Miguel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
            That could be too, because they might be base out of near houston TX
            area, so those folks there are getting out in a hurry... at least Rita
            is now cat 3 hopefully it will keep going down and the damage can be
            minium