Re: Request for a 36xx history.dat file.

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
      There is a sample on the heavyweather site:

      http://www.heavyweather.info/new_english_us/index.html

      Cheers

      David

      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > If someone could send me a history file created using Heavyweather
      > pro (ws36xx) I would appreciate it.
      >
      > Please email to wuhu_software@y...
      >
      > Thanks.
    • stevech
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
        I have some history data if you want it. I asked for people to send some to
        me, but didn't get any yet - hoping to use it to check my software...

        I have a VB6 program to parse the WS3610's history.dat and write it as a
        plain text file, and am working on a version to write the last X days of
        selected values as a big-font HTML file for use on the home theater PC-to-TV
        link.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
          Steve,

          Thanks for the offer. I fetched the one off of the Lacrosse website
          and it seems to work fine.

          I am wondering if you could tell me what the meaning of the "new
          rainfall" field in the history.dat file for the ws3600 is? Do you
          know if that is 1 hour or 24 hour rainfall?

          I do not have a 3600 so I am guessing here.

          Thanks.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "stevech" <stevech@s...>