Re: [wuhu_software_group] Davis solar radiation sensor

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2013

      It is automatically uploaded.

      The data is available for use in templates that can be used to create CSVs.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 11, 2013
        Hmmm. Maybe my list of available variables is old. The one I found on the web is from 2008 and does not indicate solar radiation as an option. Is there a more recent list?

        Thanks,
        Steve

        Message 3 of 10 , May 12, 2013
          These only show up in currdat.lst if the station is equipped with the sensors.

          [extra_sensors]
          extra_uv_1 = "0.0"
          extra_solar_radiation_1 = "26.0"

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rogo" <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm. Maybe my list of available variables is old. The one I found on the web is from 2008 and does not indicate solar radiation as an option. Is there a more recent list?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" <wuhu_software@> wrote:
          > >

          > > It is automatically uploaded.
          > >
          > > The data is available for use in templates that can be used to create CSVs.
          > >

          > > ________________________________

        • Rogo
          Message 4 of 10 , May 12, 2013
            Makes sense now! I ordered a solar radiation sensor :-)

            Thanks!

            > These only show up in currdat.lst if the station is equipped with the sensors.
            >

            > [extra_sensors]
            > extra_uv_1 = "0.0"
            > extra_solar_radiation_1 = "26.0"
          • sast
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014

              does anyone have the syntax for the soalr and uv variables. they are not in the examples.zip. How about a complete list of variables?

              Thanks,

              Scott

            • Steve Rogowski
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014
                %[extra_sensors]extra_solar_radiation_1%

                Would guess uv is similar notation but I dont use it so I cant verify it.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 21, 2014

                  These come from the currdat.lst.

                  [extra_sensors]

                  extra_temperature_1_F = "76.0"

                  extra_temperature_1_C = "24.4"

                  extra_uv_1 = "0.0"

                  extra_solar_radiation_1 = "14.0"

                  extra_evapotranspiration _1 = "0.002"

                  So %[extra_sensors]extra_uv_1% is a replacement string.

                  You can access any variable in the file that is present in the file.

                  The format is: %[section]variable%

                  Just be sure to not introduce extra spaces.

                  Open the currdat.LST file output by WUHU to see all of the variables.