Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Request for NOAA climate record feature

  • Han Brouwer-Keij
    Message 1 of 103 , May 8, 2013
      Thats clear :-).
      I tried reportmaker. It starts making the report but stopt for some reason. I had to check out why.
      It's a pity that its only for the US and only in English. It would be nice if users could enter their own language, units, Europeen date and time.

      greatings,
      Han

      On 7-5-2013 14:21, Don Lafferty wrote:

      No.

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM, Han Brouwer-Keij <han.brouwer-keij@...> wrote:

      I've only seen the openings screen. I will not use ReportMaker because I don't like to use an other program :-). In WUHU you made an option notecing change of the dag, week, month and year. Is it not better to make the Reports on those moments in WUHU so you can use an actionfile to FTP it at these moments?

      greatings,
      Han

         On 7-5-2013 4:54, Don Lafferty wrote:

      There is a new version that will create a web page of the table.  It doesn't create any thing else now but thought I would see if there is any feedback.

      Steve:  Yes I plan to make the changes you suggested but wanted to put this out real quick.

      Let me know if this is on the right track.

      I can also make this program FTP files if we decide it should do that at some point in the future.

      Don

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6302 - datum van uitgifte: 05/06/13

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6304 - datum van uitgifte: 05/06/13

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6304 - datum van uitgifte: 05/06/13

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6307 - datum van uitgifte: 05/07/13

    • Steve Rogowski
      Message 103 of 103 , May 12, 2013
        Probably. But I was able to grab them from version 9. Now printing works well.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        Yes you need the files that were in the earlier versions.  Perhaps I should include them each time?

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Steve Rogowski <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

        Don,

        Nice! It picked up data for both April and May now.

        I especially appreciate being able to edit the data before generating the webpage. I had a day with bad rainfall data and was able to correct it and the monthly total in your GUI. The only figure I could not correct was the max daily rainfall calculated at the bottom.

        I was unable to print, I don't know if that feature was supposed to work in this version. Got an error when attempting print preview and print...perhaps I am just missing some files?

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        There's a new version that has the changes to the columns suggested by Steve (Rogo) and a decent web page maker.  If you use the web page then make sure you put the noaastyle.css in the same folder as you put the html file.  You can change lots of things using the CSS file.

        Don