WUHU no longer running?!?!

  • Karl Kingston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Checked on my station while at work today and found that Wunderground
      wasn't showing it.

      Came home and checked the PC. The WUHU.EXE was running but there was no
      icon in the systray. Restarted computer but to no avail.

      I see someone mentioned a windows update. I have Windows 7. Could an
      update have broken something? Have been really stable for months without
      a hiccup until now.

      Thanks