Re: Storm rain

  • touristua
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Hi! I think it useful only for observer, because most of weather sites (WU, Wbug, etc) show current conditions based on nearest professional weather station data (airport for example or NWS). I asked about it WU support and they answered to deploy current conditions from private stations in future.

      But I don't understand how it will be work, for example how to determine rain, storm and t-storm or "cloud" and "clear"...