Re: Have I lost the ability to run WUHU on my new computer?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      The installer can conflict with running application. I have seen it conflict with Google Chrome and other applications. When you run the installer, is there an install.exe in the task list? If so, shut down running applications one by one to see if it takes off. This would include those applications in your system tray down by the clock.

      You could try rebooting the system in to safe mode if you cannot find the conflicting program.