Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

  • Tony Randazzo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      Thank you Smile

      Sincerely,
      Tony Randazzo

      Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:42 PM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

      The most important file is the "WUHU Configuration.INI" file. This holds all of your settings outside of your templates and other files.

      Everyone should back up this file on a semi-regular basis.

      --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@...> wrote:

      > Ok well I
      actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:

      > > Hello all...well it
      seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
      > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving
      other files.

      > > I am using WUHU to update my
      website:

      href="http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html">http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html

      > > So far the information I have copied to paste into the new
      install is:
      > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\CURRDAT.LST

      C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\ACTION.TXT
      > > ALL MY TEMPLATE FILES FOR THE
      WEBSITE

      > > is there anything else that I should copy and
      keep?
      > > If you would take a few moments to look over the website
      first, and let me know if I am missing anything that I should additionally copy and paste into the new install, I would be very grateful.