Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 2:42 PM
      The most important file is the "WUHU Configuration.INI" file. This holds all of your settings outside of your templates and other files.

      Everyone should back up this file on a semi-regular basis.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@...> wrote:

      > Ok well I actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..
      > Thanks
      > Tony
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello all...well it seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
      > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving other files.
      > >
      > > I am using WUHU to update my website:
      > > http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html
      > >
      > > So far the information I have copied to paste into the new install is:
      > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\CURRDAT.LST
      > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\ACTION.TXT
      > > ALL MY TEMPLATE FILES FOR THE WEBSITE
      > >
      > > is there anything else that I should copy and keep?
      > > If you would take a few moments to look over the website first, and let me know if I am missing anything that I should additionally copy and paste into the new install, I would be very grateful.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Tony

    • Tony Randazzo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 7:56 PM
        Thank you Smile

        Sincerely,
        Tony Randazzo

        Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:42 PM
        Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

        href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:

        > > Hello all...well it
        seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
        > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving
        other files.

        > > I am using WUHU to update my
        website:

        href="http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html">http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html