Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

  • Tony R
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 8:55 AM
      Ok well I actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..
      Thanks
      Tony

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 2:42 PM
        The most important file is the "WUHU Configuration.INI" file. This holds all of your settings outside of your templates and other files.

        Everyone should back up this file on a semi-regular basis.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@...> wrote:

        > Ok well I actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..
        > Thanks
        > Tony
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello all...well it seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
        > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving other files.
        > >
        > > I am using WUHU to update my website:
        > > http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html
        > >
        > > So far the information I have copied to paste into the new install is:
        > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\CURRDAT.LST
        > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\ACTION.TXT
        > > ALL MY TEMPLATE FILES FOR THE WEBSITE
        > >
        > > is there anything else that I should copy and keep?
        > > If you would take a few moments to look over the website first, and let me know if I am missing anything that I should additionally copy and paste into the new install, I would be very grateful.
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Tony

      • Tony Randazzo
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 7:56 PM
          Thank you Smile

          Sincerely,
          Tony Randazzo

          Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:42 PM
          Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

          href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:

          > > Hello all...well it
          seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
          > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving
          other files.

          > > I am using WUHU to update my
          website:

          href="http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html">http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html