Uninstalling WUHU Question

  • Tony R
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hello all...well it seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
      So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving other files.

      I am using WUHU to update my website:
      http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html

      So far the information I have copied to paste into the new install is:
      C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\CURRDAT.LST
      C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\ACTION.TXT
      ALL MY TEMPLATE FILES FOR THE WEBSITE

      is there anything else that I should copy and keep?
      If you would take a few moments to look over the website first, and let me know if I am missing anything that I should additionally copy and paste into the new install, I would be very grateful.

      Thanks
      Tony
    • Tony R
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
        Ok well I actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..
        Thanks
        Tony

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
          The most important file is the "WUHU Configuration.INI" file. This holds all of your settings outside of your templates and other files.

          Everyone should back up this file on a semi-regular basis.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@...> wrote:

          > Ok well I actually got it uploading now...but would still be very interested in knowing what files should be saved in the event that I would need to uninstall/reinstall..
          > Thanks
          > Tony
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello all...well it seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
          > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving other files.
          > >
          > > I am using WUHU to update my website:
          > > http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html
          > >
          > > So far the information I have copied to paste into the new install is:
          > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\CURRDAT.LST
          > > C:\PROGRAM FILES\WUHU\ACTION.TXT
          > > ALL MY TEMPLATE FILES FOR THE WEBSITE
          > >
          > > is there anything else that I should copy and keep?
          > > If you would take a few moments to look over the website first, and let me know if I am missing anything that I should additionally copy and paste into the new install, I would be very grateful.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Tony

        • Tony Randazzo
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
            Thank you Smile

            Sincerely,
            Tony Randazzo

            Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:42 PM
            Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uninstalling WUHU Question

            href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony R" <tony@> wrote:

            > > Hello all...well it
            seems as though something I added to my computer, wacked out my WUHU program..
            > > So my question is regarding uninstalling, but saving
            other files.

            > > I am using WUHU to update my
            website:

            href="http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html">http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/index.html