editing emails

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 103 , Apr 25 1:18 PM
      I just did one of my huge pet peeves! I forgot to change the subject line. ARRGGHH!
      Please also change the subject line when the contents no longer reflect the old subject you are replying to.
      Thanks!
      I tend to delete posts without reading them if the subject doesn't apply to me. Every once in a while, I realize it has veered off topic and now is interesting!
      Edith

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Edith" <edith.thornburg@...> wrote:

      > gmail only *hides* lines below _while_ you are replying. It does not delete them. I am on digest. If the replies start to get too long, the last few emails are not visible.
      > I have been all through my settings. There may be something in your software that does that for you, but I read mine directly off the internet.
      > Edith
      > Who also would LOVE people to edit unnecessary parts of replies ;)
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I understand your concern but you appear to be using Gmail which hides
      > > almost all of the reply doesn't it?
      > >
      > > When I read an email with a large amount of quoted reply I only see a few
      > > replies down. Maybe there's a setting you have modified that would help
      > > hide the stuff that's bothering you.
      > >
      > > Don

    • Steve Rogowski
      Message 103 of 103 , May 12, 2013
        Probably. But I was able to grab them from version 9. Now printing works well.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        Yes you need the files that were in the earlier versions.  Perhaps I should include them each time?

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Steve Rogowski <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

        Don,

        Nice! It picked up data for both April and May now.

        I especially appreciate being able to edit the data before generating the webpage. I had a day with bad rainfall data and was able to correct it and the monthly total in your GUI. The only figure I could not correct was the max daily rainfall calculated at the bottom.

        I was unable to print, I don't know if that feature was supposed to work in this version. Got an error when attempting print preview and print...perhaps I am just missing some files?

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        There's a new version that has the changes to the columns suggested by Steve (Rogo) and a decent web page maker.  If you use the web page then make sure you put the noaastyle.css in the same folder as you put the html file.  You can change lots of things using the CSS file.

        Don