error log going crazy, please help

  • seannmitchy1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 8:50 PM
      I am running my WUHU via heavy weather and has been running fine since xmas, however, with the changing of the seasons the sun now hits my thermohydrometer causing the temperature to spike around 7:00 p.m.
      I tried to remedy this by moving the meter over to a eastern alcove on the north side of my house to avoid the evening sun, and even though I have done that my WUHU still goes absoulety nuts.

      Here is a small sampling

      Tue Apr 23 21:34:11 2013 > Outdoor humidity reading of 29.0 detected when the average humidity is 49.5 (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:11 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 11.9 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.7 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:15 2013 > Outdoor humidity reading of 29.0 detected when the average humidity is 49.2 (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:15 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 11.9 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.6 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:20 2013 > Outdoor humidity reading of 29.0 detected when the average humidity is 49.3 (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:20 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 12.1 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.6 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:24 2013 > Outdoor humidity reading of 29.0 detected when the average humidity is 49.0 (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:24 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 12.1 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.5 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:28 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 12.1 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.3 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:33 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 11.9 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.2 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:37 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 11.9 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Tue Apr 23 21:34:41 2013 > Dew point temperature reading of 11.9 F detected when the average dew point temperature is 22.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.

      anybody have any idea as to what is going on?
    • seannmitchy1
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 7:24 PM
        Nevermind guys I got it to stop by checking the "report console comm errors" box?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25 2:48 PM
          Sean,

          Looking at the jump in your humidity, you certainly have an issue with direct sunlight.

          Consider building a shelter to keep the sensor protected. I ideally do not mount it next to something receiving the direct sunlight. It helps to paint your shelter white.