Request for a 36xx history.dat file.

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
      If someone could send me a history file created using Heavyweather
      pro (ws36xx) I would appreciate it.

      Please email to wuhu_software@...

      Thanks.
    • David Higgins
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2005
        There is a sample on the heavyweather site:

        http://www.heavyweather.info/new_english_us/index.html

        Cheers

        David

        <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
        > If someone could send me a history file created using Heavyweather
        > pro (ws36xx) I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Please email to wuhu_software@y...
        >
        > Thanks.
      • stevech
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
          I have some history data if you want it. I asked for people to send some to
          me, but didn't get any yet - hoping to use it to check my software...

          I have a VB6 program to parse the WS3610's history.dat and write it as a
          plain text file, and am working on a version to write the last X days of
          selected values as a big-font HTML file for use on the home theater PC-to-TV
          link.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
            Steve,

            Thanks for the offer. I fetched the one off of the Lacrosse website
            and it seems to work fine.

            I am wondering if you could tell me what the meaning of the "new
            rainfall" field in the history.dat file for the ws3600 is? Do you
            know if that is 1 hour or 24 hour rainfall?

            I do not have a 3600 so I am guessing here.

            Thanks.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "stevech" <stevech@s...>