Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Request for NOAA climate record feature

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 103 , Apr 21, 2013
      Oh, didn't know that.  Doesn't slow down on my phone but guess it does on maybe Android?

      At any rate I had been wondering about how long that reply string had gotten but never clicked the little <expand> icon.

      On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

      On phones it slows them way down :)

      On Apr 21, 2013, at 8:33 AM, "Don Lafferty" <don@...> wrote:

      I understand your concern but you appear to be using Gmail which hides almost all of the reply doesn't it?

      When I read an email with a large amount of quoted reply I only see a few replies down.  Maybe there's a setting you have modified that would help hide the stuff that's bothering you.

      Don

      On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Sunshine Kukulcan <sunshine.is.always@...> wrote:

      Request to the group:

      Please cut all unecessary lines when replying? Some of these posts have become exceedingly long.

      THANKS!

      Jenna

    • Steve Rogowski
      Message 103 of 103 , May 12, 2013
        Probably. But I was able to grab them from version 9. Now printing works well.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        Yes you need the files that were in the earlier versions.  Perhaps I should include them each time?

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Steve Rogowski <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

        Don,

        Nice! It picked up data for both April and May now.

        I especially appreciate being able to edit the data before generating the webpage. I had a day with bad rainfall data and was able to correct it and the monthly total in your GUI. The only figure I could not correct was the max daily rainfall calculated at the bottom.

        I was unable to print, I don't know if that feature was supposed to work in this version. Got an error when attempting print preview and print...perhaps I am just missing some files?

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        There's a new version that has the changes to the columns suggested by Steve (Rogo) and a decent web page maker.  If you use the web page then make sure you put the noaastyle.css in the same folder as you put the html file.  You can change lots of things using the CSS file.

        Don