Anyone used netatmo yet?

  • Brian Richman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2013
      Does this look like it might hold some interesting ideas for future WUHU enhancements?

      I don't know how accurate the claims of being accurate they say the gear is (it sounds "too good to be true" and you know what they say about that), but the UK price is an affordable 138 pounds complete. Reviewed on The Register web site and it does kind of appear a little bit fragile from what I read and perhaps somewhat aimed at the consumer but is that always a bad thing?
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2013
        No and, with a retail of $179, I doubt I'll try to compete with NOAA reporting of that.
      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2013
          Its cute:-)

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Brian Richman <bjrichus@...> wrote:

          > Does this look like it might hold some interesting ideas for future WUHU enhancements?
          >
          > http://www.netatmo.com/en-US/site
          >

          > I don't know how accurate the claims of being accurate they say the gear is (it sounds "too good to be true" and you know what they say about that), but the UK price is an affordable 138 pounds complete. Reviewed on The Register web site and it does kind of appear a little bit fragile from what I read and perhaps somewhat aimed at the consumer but is that always a bad thing?

        • Brian R
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
            HAHAHA .... indeed. My question was more UX related and suggesting features to WUHU.

            > No and, with a retail of $179, I doubt I'll try to compete
            > with NOAA reporting of that.

          • Brian R
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
              It is, isn't it?