Rain Rate Variable Question

  • wdepriest83
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 8:30 AM
      I am trying to display the current rainfall rate, much like the VP2 displays. I am currently using the %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_rain1hr_rate_inch% but this is not correct and often displays a negative value (as rain rate decreases over the hour.)

      Could someone point me to the correct variable to use?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 1:04 PM
        Try:

        %[rain_1h]inch%

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wdepriest83" <wdepriest@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to display the current rainfall rate, much like the VP2 displays. I am currently using the %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_rain1hr_rate_inch% but this is not correct and often displays a negative value (as rain rate decreases over the hour.)
        >
        > Could someone point me to the correct variable to use?
        >
        > Thanks!

      • wdepriest83
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19 4:57 PM
          I switched to this variable and tonight it simply displayed the hourly rain total. What I am looking for is the current rain rate, as shown on my Davis VP2 display. I searched the variable list, but don't see any other than the one I was using originally.