Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Request for NOAA climate record feature

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 103 , Apr 5 6:31 AM
      That sounds like a good idea.  I will keep that in mind.

      On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:03 AM, H. Smith <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      The file can grow to probably 4Gigs.

      I recommend breaking the history.dat files up automatically using the % replacement string in the file name of the history file.

      It would be nice if your application could take in any number of these files and perhaps different file formats as well before processing the output.

      Message 103 of 103 , May 12, 2013
        Probably. But I was able to grab them from version 9. Now printing works well.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        Yes you need the files that were in the earlier versions.  Perhaps I should include them each time?

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Steve Rogowski <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

        Don,

        Nice! It picked up data for both April and May now.

        I especially appreciate being able to edit the data before generating the webpage. I had a day with bad rainfall data and was able to correct it and the monthly total in your GUI. The only figure I could not correct was the max daily rainfall calculated at the bottom.

        I was unable to print, I don't know if that feature was supposed to work in this version. Got an error when attempting print preview and print...perhaps I am just missing some files?

        Thanks,
        Steve

        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        There's a new version that has the changes to the columns suggested by Steve (Rogo) and a decent web page maker.  If you use the web page then make sure you put the noaastyle.css in the same folder as you put the html file.  You can change lots of things using the CSS file.

        Don