Rain alarm

  • ronw72
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2013
      Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Rain Total reading of 0.00 Inches detected when the average rain Total is 98.40 Inches (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > To correct the rain total, under the Tweak screen, select 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button. Wait for update from console on the main screen. Go back to Tweak screen, un-check 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button.
      Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Failure to resynchronize the WUHU history with the console rainfall total will result in inaccurate rainfall calculations

      I think this is the first time I have seen these alarms. What do the mean, what caused them, and how do I correct them?

      Thanks,

      Ron
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
        Did you reset the console's rain total?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:

        > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Rain Total reading of 0.00 Inches detected when the average rain Total is 98.40 Inches (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
        > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > To correct the rain total, under the Tweak screen, select 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button. Wait for update from console on the main screen. Go back to Tweak screen, un-check 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button.
        > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Failure to resynchronize the WUHU history with the console rainfall total will result in inaccurate rainfall calculations
        >
        > I think this is the first time I have seen these alarms. What do the mean, what caused them, and how do I correct them?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ron

      • ronw72
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
          I only did this step

          To correct the rain total, under the Tweak screen,
          select 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button. Wait for
          update from console on the main screen. Go back to Tweak screen, un-check
          'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button.

          Is this what you mean?

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
            I would guess that the console's rain total, that it holds in its own memory, was somehow reset to zero, intentionally or otherwise.

            If you followed the directions, it should be fine going forward.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:

            > I only did this step
            >
            > To correct the rain total, under the Tweak screen,
            > select 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button. Wait for
            > update from console on the main screen. Go back to Tweak screen, un-check
            > 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button.
            >
            > Is this what you mean?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Ron

            > > Did you reset the console's rain total?
            > >
            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Rain Total reading of 0.00 Inches detected when the average rain Total is 98.40 Inches (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            > > > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > To correct the rain total, under the Tweak screen, select 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button. Wait for update from console on the main screen. Go back to Tweak screen, un-check 'Disable All Rainfall Reporting', click 'Save Settings' button.
            > > > Fri Mar 22 21:09:10 2013 > Failure to resynchronize the WUHU history with the console rainfall total will result in inaccurate rainfall calculations
            > > >
            > > > I think this is the first time I have seen these alarms. What do the mean, what caused them, and how do I correct them?
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > >
            > > > Ron

          • ronw72
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
              I don't know if I reset it or someone else did.

              I'll just blame it on my cats, they get pretty rambunctious at times