Re: Request to allow customised meteorological day

  • roadrunner2408
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18 7:03 PM
      Thanks for the reply. I realise that changing the code to customise the met day might not be easy, or something that can be achieved in the short-term, but it should be something that is considered for future versions.

      As for the UTC output, it is hard to define an unknown. What I would suggest therefore is having separate date elements for YYYY(UTC) and its variant YY(UTC), MM(UTC) and DD(UTC), and time elements HH(UTC), MM(UTC) and SS(UTC). The convenience of having individual elements then allows the user to adapt to whatever format is required.

      Cheers from down-under

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19 2:55 AM
        Will take a look at it. I see what you are saying, just break UTC time and date in to individual elements.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19 3:03 AM
          Yes please :)

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
            G'day from down-under.

            I'm enquiring if any progress has been made regarding my request from about mid-March to output the individual date and time elements in UTC.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
              I have not had a chance to do much lately as I am busy at work. Perhaps over the next couple of weekends there may be time.