Re: WuHu

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 16, 2013
      By the way, how are those two Vue units holding up?

      Is the data matching well?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eternal Danation" <weatherbear@...> wrote:

      > no options that I can see. not a huge deal, just found it a little quirky. good old windows 7.
      >
      > dan

      > > That is a tough call. Could be the order that the drivers are brought up under Windows. It sounds like a Microsoft driver mystery if I had to guess. Can you check under the properties under the drivers to see if there are any options that you might be able to choose?
      > >
      > > Other than that, I have no idea why the port numbers would change.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eternal Danation" <weatherbear@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Yes, there are 2. I assumed it was because I'm running 2 vues at the same time on that computer. Only installed Virtual VP or whatever it's called with the first Vue, when I hooked up the second I poked around the ports until I found one that worked. Just seems odd that the virtual serial ports change back and forth, sometimes one becomes the other, and others it's entirely different. Anyway, I uploaded a couple of screen shots for ya.
      > > >
      > > > Dan

    • Eternal Danation
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 16, 2013
        Both working fine. As expected, the one on the roof gets higher wind gusts, less rain, warmer nights, and cooler days than the one on the south-facing hill.

        > By the way, how are those two Vue units holding up?
        >
        > Is the data matching well?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Eternal Danation" <weatherbear@> wrote:
        > >
        > > no options that I can see. not a huge deal, just found it a little quirky. good old windows 7.
        > >
        > > dan

        > > > That is a tough call. Could be the order that the drivers are brought up under Windows. It sounds like a Microsoft driver mystery if I had to guess. Can you check under the properties under the drivers to see if there are any options that you might be able to choose?
        > > >
        > > > Other than that, I have no idea why the port numbers would change.

      • dick
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
          I went ahead and installed it reentered the comport and weather id id and password it did it the way I always do a wuhu upgrade did not change anything.