Running WUHU with TFA Nexus

  • woodyirep
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      I'm a newbies to the weather scene . . . recently purchased a TFA Nexus and would like to know if anyone else is using same with WUHU software and how they linked them up . . . any help would be appreciated.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        What is the name of the software that comes with the unit?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "woodyirep" <airliep@...> wrote:

        > I'm a newbies to the weather scene . . . recently purchased a TFA Nexus and would like to know if anyone else is using same with WUHU software and how they linked them up . . . any help would be appreciated.

      • marcelcanine
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
          It appears to come with Weather View.