Re: Webcam Help

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thank you for the info, but way above my head. Sounds like my web cam
      is working online, just need to run activeX. Thanks to Dan I now know
      that you can right click and make the image bigger.
      I just ordered soem extension cables so I can move the cam outside and
      to my back yard.
      Thanks to Ron & Dan for helping me out with this.
      I did download wheres James software. It is a much nicer picture, from
      the same camera. However I guess I will stick with geocities, since I
      can not get the picture to upload to the web through WheresJames.