uploads to weather underground

  • n1w.clark
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8 8:04 AM
      Mine have stopped shows 0/7500. all other cwop awekas and weather bug still work WHY? Help please

      Thanks
      Neil
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8 2:06 PM
        Did you check the log?

        In the Setup, click the Weather Underground tab. Is the the username and password specified? Is the Enable Uploads check box checked?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n1w.clark" <lynnside@...> wrote:

        > Mine have stopped shows 0/7500. all other cwop awekas and weather bug still work WHY? Help please
        >
        > Thanks
        > Neil

      • n1w.clark
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8 6:13 PM
          just stopped working on its own..do not see setup but all boxes checked when i look at the join underground tab

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8 6:51 PM
            Did you check the Log screen?

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n1w.clark" <lynnside@...> wrote:

            > just stopped working on its own..do not see setup but all boxes checked when i look at the join underground tab
            >

            > In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Did you check the log?
            > >
            > > In the Setup, click the Weather Underground tab. Is the the username and password specified? Is the Enable Uploads check box checked?
            > >

            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n1w.clark" <lynnside@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Mine have stopped shows 0/7500. all other cwop awekas and weather bug still work WHY? Help please
            > > >
            > > > Thanks
            > > > Neil

          • n1w.clark
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9 6:57 AM

              no troubles on log screen, shows uploads to weather underground along with the rest of my weather sites ??