These are Groups!!! Not message boards

  • K F 5 O K T
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      Thank you for using Yahoo! Message Boards!
      To help focus our efforts on core Yahoo! product experiences, we will discontinue Yahoo! Message Boards by 31st March 2013. You can find more details here

      Those are message boards, Not what we have here (GROUPS)
    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        A WordPress or similar blog thats free (best would be a dedicated website) would be a great alternative to Yahoo & yes I know this "group" is not whats being gotten rid of:-)

        Arnold In The Smokies