Re: Expansion Module for Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hey Jeff, bee a while.
      Hope you are well over there in Wilton.
      I have no help for ya, just wanted to say Hey to a fellow New Englander.

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > Been a while since I have been here, but I have a problem. Several days ago
      > my hard drive crashed and I lost my expansion module for my Davis Vantage
      > Vue Weather Station. In order to upload my data to NOAA as well as Awekas
      > and Weather Underground I am in need of an expansion module fo same. Can
      > anyone help me find one or am I beyond help? I have upgraded to the Davis
      > 6.0.2 version of the Weatherlink software.
      > Jeff Le Doux
      > WiltonWeatherGuy
      > KMEWILTO1
      > Wilton, Maine

    • Brian Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
        The upload functionality to NOAA (CWOP) is already built into WeatherLink. The expansion module to upload to WeatherUnderground can be found here:

        I'm not sure about Awekas.

        Hope this helps...

        Brian Adam
      • Don Lafferty