Expansion Module for Vantage Vue

  • jefcled1870
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      MY Computer Crashed about a week ago and I lost my expansion module for Weahterlink/Davis Vantage Vue Station. How do I get a new Expansion Module and install same? Thanks, Jeff Le Doux
    • marcelcanine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        To the best of my knowledge WUHU does not have any expansion modules.

        So not sure what you are asking Perhaps for the Weather Undergrond module for Weather Link???

        If so look here http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/PWS_-_WeatherLink