Expansion Module for Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station

  • Jeff Le Doux
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
      Expansion Module for Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station

      Been a while since I have been here, but I have a problem.  Several days ago my hard drive crashed and I lost my expansion module for my Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station.  In order to upload my data to NOAA as well as Awekas and Weather Underground I am in need of an expansion module fo same.  Can anyone help me find one or am I beyond help?  I have upgraded to the Davis 6.0.2 version of the Weatherlink software.

      Jeff Le Doux

      WiltonWeatherGuy

      KMEWILTO1

      Wilton, Maine

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
        Hey Jeff, bee a while.
        Hope you are well over there in Wilton.
        I have no help for ya, just wanted to say Hey to a fellow New Englander.

        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

        > Been a while since I have been here, but I have a problem. Several days ago
        > my hard drive crashed and I lost my expansion module for my Davis Vantage
        > Vue Weather Station. In order to upload my data to NOAA as well as Awekas
        > and Weather Underground I am in need of an expansion module fo same. Can
        > anyone help me find one or am I beyond help? I have upgraded to the Davis
        > 6.0.2 version of the Weatherlink software.
        > Jeff Le Doux
        > WiltonWeatherGuy
        > KMEWILTO1
        > Wilton, Maine

      • Brian Adam
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
          The upload functionality to NOAA (CWOP) is already built into WeatherLink. The expansion module to upload to WeatherUnderground can be found here:

          I'm not sure about Awekas.

          Hope this helps...

          Brian Adam
        • Don Lafferty