Classic WUG

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      This is for the Weather Underground folks.

      I use the classic format. This morning I got an upgrade notice for Java. After the upgrade, my access to the classic format was disabled. I tried it with Firefox, Chrome and IE. Chrome reported that it was blocked by an extension. I am assuming that would be the Java upgrade. The others just hung without error or results.

      I can access the newer version without problem.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
        Looks like a quick fix was done. It is now working.