Re: [wuhu_software_group] davis vp pro2

  • Don Keating
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15 7:18 PM
      Hi Chris... Don in eastern Ohio. Long time no see!!! What is the link to your weather page? Take care!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16 3:24 PM

        I don’t have a personal home page but I use Wunderground (KPANORTH4), CWOS (DW1399), and Weatherbug (something else)…lol it’s not uploaded for 2/16. L.  Yes I been offline since I didn’t have much of issues to discuss, and I didn’t want to try to answer a question where I may not be knowledge in.  Sorry folks

        Chris in Pennsylvania.