davis vp pro2

  • Christopher Fasciano
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013

      Hi, I forgot to call Davis today (Friday), but I have noticed my weather link is posting more and more pages after each update.  It was at like 120ish but I just got online and it’s now uploading 240 pages…. I haven’t done  a thing to it for this to happen, my weather exchange is ok, my findu account seems ok, but my concern is why it’s uploading all those pages when there’s nothing wrong (or is there?)

      Chris Fasciano in Pennsylvania, USA

    • Don Keating
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
        Hi Chris... Don in eastern Ohio. Long time no see!!! What is the link to your weather page? Take care!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013

          I don’t have a personal home page but I use Wunderground (KPANORTH4), CWOS (DW1399), and Weatherbug (something else)…lol it’s not uploaded for 2/16. L.  Yes I been offline since I didn’t have much of issues to discuss, and I didn’t want to try to answer a question where I may not be knowledge in.  Sorry folks

          Chris in Pennsylvania.