Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Action File

  • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 15, 2013
      Back in town after a road trip. Heath, go get a bottle of Maker's Mark
      as Ken suggested before the 90 proof is no longer available. And thank
      you for the great program and continued interest and development.

      Thanks also to John and Ken. GoDaddy did something as my files no
      longer self-destruct and the site has been stable for a week.

      Whoo-hoo! (I mean WUHU!)

      //Kris
      http://www.fingerlakesweather.com

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 15, 2013
        No worries Kris, I am a devote, JD is my preference. Thanks for the compliments.