A different problem

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      OK, this is not a WUHU problem, WUHU is too good. But I thought
      all of you brilliant computer minds out there might have an answer.

      I have a couple of signature blocks that use the Wunderground
      stickers in the block. Lately if I send a message using the block
      Thunderbird rejects it as spam and will not send it. It worked fine for
      several years and I have not made any changes to the computer.

      Thanks;

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        You might check the filter you have.

        Thunderbird's spam filtering is heuristic in nature -- it learns from what you tell it is spam. It also unlearns by telling it something is not spam.

        I don't know of a way to query it to determine the why.

        Setting an address in your address book will disable checking when that address is the incoming address.

        Not sure if that is any help but it is a start.