Re: CWOP Lat and Long Not Accepted

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
      Also obvious is the difference between him and Heath. Dumb questions are a matter of viewpoint. If you don't have the answer, it ain't dumb. Now I can be as brusk as the next guy. Heath goes beyond patient. This guy totallymakes up for that. The law of averages wins another round.

      Some people can only feel self-worth by putting down those around them. Sad life then.

      Ken KB9EU

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Vince Harzewski wrote:

      > Sounds like they're falling short on primary goal #3 (from
      > http://wxqa.com/):
      >
      > 3) to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the
      > tools to check and improve their data quality.
    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
        Brusque as it may be, I also dropped CWOP because it seemed their data requirements were a bit more precise than my station was capable of providing.  Yes, life is indeed like that !!!

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2 (commercial licensed but no ham ticket)