Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Suggestions

  • Tony Randazzo
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 29, 2013
      My apologies...I do not have that on mine as I stated previously...my bad...still pretty cool Don
      Tony

      Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Suggestions

      You probably need extended checked in your exports but they are in the curdat.lst that WUHU exports.  I'll check after work if nobody speaks up before then.

      Don

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM, wdepriest83 <wdepriest@...> wrote:

      I looked through the variables and couldn't find the all time records. How are you producing those?

      Thanks!

      --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty wrote:

      > I added the All Time records to my Daily Stats page. I kind of like having
      > that.
      >
      > http://winnetkaweather.com/wx4.html
      >
      > Don
      >
      > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Tony R wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > Hello all...been having a great time with my weather site. But I need some
      > > suggestions....
      > > I am not trying to "sell" my site here...Just looking for more suggestions
      > > on what I can place on it.
      > >
      > > I did use the templates in WUHU, and those are awesome. Now I want to add
      > > more... :)
      > >
      > > If you have any ideas, let me know. If you want to assist me with
      > > suggestions, email me and I will send you the link to my site...
      > >
      > > On another note here in Michigan:
      > > 1-27-2013 had a weather advisory; approx 2" of snow,
      > > 1-28-2013 around 0300am it began to turn over to a snow / rain. mix
      > > currently at 310pm e/t, its 43.5° F
      > > Future cast for 1-29-2013 = 60° ..... gotta love Michigan :)
      > >
      > > Tony..
      > >

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Larry Myers
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 29, 2013
        If you want to refresh the page after a certain number of seconds then you will want this <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60"> placed right after your <head> tag. That is telling the browser window to refresh after 60 seconds, which you can make it as large as you would like, I use 900 seconds which refreshes the page after waiting 15 minutes.

        Hope that helps you,
        Larry

        Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:05 AM

        You probably need extended checked in your exports but they are in the curdat.lst that WUHU exports.  I'll check after work if nobody speaks up before then.

        Don

        On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM, wdepriest83 <wdepriest@...> wrote:

        I looked through the variables and couldn't find the all time records. How are you producing those?

        Thanks!

        --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty wrote:

        > I added the All Time records to my Daily Stats page. I kind of like having
        > that.
        >
        > http://winnetkaweather.com/wx4.html
        >
        > Don
        >
        > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Tony R wrote:
        >
        > > **

        > > Hello all...been having a great time with my weather site. But I need some
        > > suggestions....
        > > I am not trying to "sell" my site here...Just looking for more suggestions
        > > on what I can place on it.
        > >
        > > I did use the templates in WUHU, and those are awesome. Now I want to add
        > > more... :)
        > >
        > > If you have any ideas, let me know. If you want to assist me with
        > > suggestions, email me and I will send you the link to my site...
        > >
        > > On another note here in Michigan:
        > > 1-27-2013 had a weather advisory; approx 2" of snow,
        > > 1-28-2013 around 0300am it began to turn over to a snow / rain. mix
        > > currently at 310pm e/t, its 43.5° F
        > > Future cast for 1-29-2013 = 60° ..... gotta love Michigan :)
        > >
        > > Tony..
        > >

        > --
        > making something that doesn't suck.

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 29, 2013
          These examples should help.

          %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Temperature High%
          %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Temperature High DateTime%
          %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Relative Pressure Low%

          The other stuff is just like that but you need to make sure you've got it in your file.

          Don

          Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:05 AM

          You probably need extended checked in your exports but they are in the curdat.lst that WUHU exports.  I'll check after work if nobody speaks up before then.

          Don

          On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM, wdepriest83 <wdepriest@...> wrote:

          I looked through the variables and couldn't find the all time records. How are you producing those?

          Thanks!

          --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty wrote:

          > I added the All Time records to my Daily Stats page. I kind of like having
          > that.
          >
          > http://winnetkaweather.com/wx4.html
          >
          > Don
          >
          > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Tony R wrote:
          >
          > > **

          > > Hello all...been having a great time with my weather site. But I need some
          > > suggestions....
          > > I am not trying to "sell" my site here...Just looking for more suggestions
          > > on what I can place on it.
          > >
          > > I did use the templates in WUHU, and those are awesome. Now I want to add
          > > more... :)
          > >
          > > If you have any ideas, let me know. If you want to assist me with
          > > suggestions, email me and I will send you the link to my site...
          > >
          > > On another note here in Michigan:
          > > 1-27-2013 had a weather advisory; approx 2" of snow,
          > > 1-28-2013 around 0300am it began to turn over to a snow / rain. mix
          > > currently at 310pm e/t, its 43.5° F
          > > Future cast for 1-29-2013 = 60° ..... gotta love Michigan :)
          > >
          > > Tony..
          > >

          > --
          > making something that doesn't suck.

        • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 9 7:19 AM
            Good Day to All,

            Recently, I've had an issue with my action file (maybe). I have it
            FTP'ing my HTML code to a remote web server. It's been working great
            since I threw it up last weekend but all of a sudden yesterday it
            started misbehaving. It uploads to the server but after a minute, one
            file at a time, it changes the file size to zero then deletes the file.
            All 9 files get deleted after 10 minutes.

            Nothing changed on my side and I've included a copy of my action file in
            case anyone can see an error.

            Again, this worked great for a week, then went belly-up yesterday.

            Thanks for looking.
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx1.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\index.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx2.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx2.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx3.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx3.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx4.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx4.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx5.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx5.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx6.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx6.html"
            template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx7.txt" "c:\program
            files\wuhu\html\wx7.html"

            WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeDateExcel%|Temp %OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum:
            %OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres %OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG% "|24Hr Rain
            %OutdoorRain24HrIN% "|Winds %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%
            %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH|Windchill: %OutdoorWindchillF% F"

            ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@... "C:\Program Files\WUHU\HTML\*.*" "\"
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 9 8:24 AM

              If something has changed in your firewall, or at the FTP server, this might be interfering with the uploads.

              You might try using the FTP uploads in passive mode. Passive mode basically drops the requirement of your machine to allow inbound packets from the FTP server that are sometimes blocked by firewalls (hardware and software).

              To use passive mode, you specify the port to be used and P to indicate passive mode (no spaces inbetween the domain, port, and P).

               ftp://myusername:mypassword@...:21P ...

              Give that a try and let us know if it starts working.

              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 9 8:34 AM
                No dice Heath. It used to upload all files at once but now it uploads
                one at a time with a file size of zero. If I use an FTP client to
                upload all 9 files, they will slowly drop to zero in size, then delete
                one by one. This one has me confused. Even more confusing is why it
                worked so well for a week then stopped.

                Thanks for the pointer.

                On 02/09/2013 11:24 AM, wuhu_software wrote:

                > If something has changed in your firewall, or at the FTP server, this
                > might be interfering with the uploads.
                >
                > You might try using the FTP uploads in passive mode. Passive mode
                > basically drops the requirement of your machine to allow inbound packets
                > from the FTP server that are sometimes blocked by firewalls (hardware
                > and software).
                >
                > To use passive mode, you specify the port to be used and P to indicate
                > passive mode (no spaces inbetween the domain, port, and P).
                >
                > ftp://myusername:mypassword@...*:21P* ...
                >
                > Give that a try and let us know if it starts working.
                >

                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" wrote:
                > >

                > > Good Day to All,
                > >
                > > Recently, I've had an issue with my action file (maybe). I have it
                > > FTP'ing my HTML code to a remote web server. It's been working great
                > > since I threw it up last weekend but all of a sudden yesterday it
                > > started misbehaving. It uploads to the server but after a minute, one
                > > file at a time, it changes the file size to zero then deletes the file.
                > > All 9 files get deleted after 10 minutes.
                > >
                > > Nothing changed on my side and I've included a copy of my action file in
                > > case anyone can see an error.
                > >
                > > Again, this worked great for a week, then went belly-up yesterday.
                > >
                > > Thanks for looking.
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx1.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\index.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx2.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx2.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx3.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx3.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx4.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx4.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx5.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx5.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx6.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx6.html"
                > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx7.txt" "c:\program
                > > files\wuhu\html\wx7.html"
                > >
                > > WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeDateExcel%|Temp %OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum:
                > > %OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres %OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG% "|24Hr Rain
                > > %OutdoorRain24HrIN% "|Winds %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%
                > > %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH|Windchill: %OutdoorWindchillF% F"
                > >
                > > ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@... "C:\Program Files\WUHU\HTML\*.*" "\"
                > > =========================================================================

              • John Liss
                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 9 10:07 AM
                  First i would reboot your router.
                  Some older routers don't handle lots of open connections well.

                  Then test

                  Next, call your Hosting provider that hosts your website/FTP services.

                  I know godaddy for one limits the number of FTP sessions, and stops them if they see too many.

                  On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:34 AM, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" <otisco@...> wrote:

                  > No dice Heath. It used to upload all files at once but now it uploads
                  > one at a time with a file size of zero. If I use an FTP client to
                  > upload all 9 files, they will slowly drop to zero in size, then delete
                  > one by one. This one has me confused. Even more confusing is why it
                  > worked so well for a week then stopped.
                  >
                  > Thanks for the pointer.
                  >

                  > On 02/09/2013 11:24 AM, wuhu_software wrote:
                  >>

                  >> If something has changed in your firewall, or at the FTP server, this
                  >> might be interfering with the uploads.
                  >>
                  >> You might try using the FTP uploads in passive mode. Passive mode
                  >> basically drops the requirement of your machine to allow inbound packets
                  >> from the FTP server that are sometimes blocked by firewalls (hardware
                  >> and software).
                  >>
                  >> To use passive mode, you specify the port to be used and P to indicate
                  >> passive mode (no spaces inbetween the domain, port, and P).
                  >>
                  >> ftp://myusername:mypassword@...*:21P* ...
                  >>
                  >> Give that a try and let us know if it starts working.
                  >>

                  >> --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" wrote:
                  >>>

                  >>> Good Day to All,
                  >>>
                  >>> Recently, I've had an issue with my action file (maybe). I have it
                  >>> FTP'ing my HTML code to a remote web server. It's been working great
                  >>> since I threw it up last weekend but all of a sudden yesterday it
                  >>> started misbehaving. It uploads to the server but after a minute, one
                  >>> file at a time, it changes the file size to zero then deletes the file.
                  >>> All 9 files get deleted after 10 minutes.
                  >>>
                  >>> Nothing changed on my side and I've included a copy of my action file in
                  >>> case anyone can see an error.
                  >>>
                  >>> Again, this worked great for a week, then went belly-up yesterday.
                  >>>
                  >>> Thanks for looking.
                  >>> ===================================================================
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx1.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\index.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx2.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx2.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx3.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx3.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx4.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx4.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx5.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx5.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx6.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx6.html"
                  >>> template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx7.txt" "c:\program
                  >>> files\wuhu\html\wx7.html"
                  >>>
                  >>> WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeDateExcel%|Temp %OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum:
                  >>> %OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres %OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG% "|24Hr Rain
                  >>> %OutdoorRain24HrIN% "|Winds %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%
                  >>> %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH|Windchill: %OutdoorWindchillF% F"
                  >>>
                  >>> ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@... "C:\Program Files\WUHU\HTML\*.*" "\"
                  >
                  > WUHU Download page:

                • H. Smith
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 9 10:09 AM

                    You have not exceeded your FTP quota have you?

                    No dice Heath. It used to upload all files at once but now it uploads
                    one at a time with a file size of zero. If I use an FTP client to
                    upload all 9 files, they will slowly drop to zero in size, then delete
                    one by one. This one has me confused. Even more confusing is why it
                    worked so well for a week then stopped.

                    Thanks for the pointer.

                    On 02/09/2013 11:24 AM, wuhu_software wrote:

                    > If something has changed in your firewall, or at the FTP server, this
                    > might be interfering with the uploads.
                    >
                    > You might try using the FTP uploads in passive mode. Passive mode
                    > basically drops the requirement of your machine to allow inbound packets
                    > from the FTP server that are sometimes blocked by firewalls (hardware
                    > and software).
                    >
                    > To use passive mode, you specify the port to be used and P to indicate
                    > passive mode (no spaces inbetween the domain, port, and P).
                    >
                    > ftp://myusername:mypassword@...*:21P* ...
                    >
                    > Give that a try and let us know if it starts working.
                    >

                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Good Day to All,
                    > >
                    > > Recently, I've had an issue with my action file (maybe). I have it
                    > > FTP'ing my HTML code to a remote web server. It's been working great
                    > > since I threw it up last weekend but all of a sudden yesterday it
                    > > started misbehaving. It uploads to the server but after a minute, one
                    > > file at a time, it changes the file size to zero then deletes the file.
                    > > All 9 files get deleted after 10 minutes.
                    > >
                    > > Nothing changed on my side and I've included a copy of my action file in
                    > > case anyone can see an error.
                    > >
                    > > Again, this worked great for a week, then went belly-up yesterday.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks for looking.
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx1.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\index.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx2.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx2.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx3.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx3.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx4.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx4.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx5.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx5.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx6.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx6.html"
                    > > template:"c:\program files\wuhu\templates\wx7.txt" "c:\program
                    > > files\wuhu\html\wx7.html"
                    > >
                    > > WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeDateExcel%|Temp %OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum:
                    > > %OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres %OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG% "|24Hr Rain
                    > > %OutdoorRain24HrIN% "|Winds %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%
                    > > %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH|Windchill: %OutdoorWindchillF% F"
                    > >
                    > > ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@... "C:\Program Files\WUHU\HTML\*.*" "\"
                    > > =========================================================================

                  • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 9 2:37 PM
                      John, you and Heath responded at the exact same time with the same
                      conclusion. Yes, I'm FTP'ing to GoDaddy but no one there knows if/what
                      the FTP limitation is. I may have to go back to hosting my own web page
                      which isn't all that bad, just one more thing to keep an eye on.

                      Thanks to both of you.

                    • John Liss
                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 9 3:12 PM
                        Yah my buddy had the same issues with FTP and connection states, I found this on the support forums

                        He ended up with a nasty batch file and then ditched godaddy hosting altogether because the FTP services were so flakey

                        Hard to believe they limit to just 1 connection per ip.
                        I don't know if Heath has time to re-work the FTP settings to limit the connections to just one.  Maybe you can sweet talk Heath into working on the client part in wuhu.  :). Or buy him a drink!

                        I would think this affects lots of godaddy hosting ppl though.

                        <*> Your email settings:
                           Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                           (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                           wuhu_software_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
                           wuhu_software_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Ken
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 9 3:17 PM
                          My experience with GoDaddy is that it is a great place to be from. With so many standards around, they flaunt them to try to lock people in. Instead of getting what you are expecting/looking-for, they piece meal out services and it always seems you need one more.

                          There are a ton of sites that give you server access for about $5/mo. You get all the email accounts you want, all the blogs, all the forums and so on. Those with data limit are only going to kick in if you turn into a major site overnight.

                          I grabbed this from one I used in the past that was good.

                          Professional Web Hosting from Just Host

                          Just Host is dedicated to providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service possible.

                          Fast, reliable, web hosting at an affordable price with secure servers, and 24/7 technical support

                          make hosting your website with Just Host the obvious choice.

                          Unlimited GB's of Space*
                          Unlimited GB's of Transfer*
                          Unlimited Domain Hosting
                          Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
                          Unlimited MySQL Databases
                          FREE Site Builder
                          FREE Domain Name Registration
                          FREE Instant Setup
                          Anytime Money Back Guarantee

                          Free Domain Registration
                          Free Instant Setup
                          No Hidden Fees

                          $6.95 Special Promo $3.25

                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 9 4:16 PM
                            I do believe there is only one log in per upload of multiple files that are uploaded one at a time. I would have to go back and look at the code to be sure.

                            Just to let you know, a fifth of Old No. 7 Jack Daniels can always buy a software modification (or two).

                            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss wrote:

                            > Yah my buddy had the same issues with FTP and connection states, I found this on the support forums
                            > http://support.godaddy.com/groups/web-hosting/forum/topic/ftp-connection-limit/
                            >
                            > He ended up with a nasty batch file and then ditched godaddy hosting altogether because the FTP services were so flakey
                            >
                            > Hard to believe they limit to just 1 connection per ip.
                            > I don't know if Heath has time to re-work the FTP settings to limit the connections to just one. Maybe you can sweet talk Heath into working on the client part in wuhu. :). Or buy him a drink!
                            > http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/buy-us-a-drink/
                            >
                            > I would think this affects lots of godaddy hosting ppl though.
                            >

                            > On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:37 PM, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" wrote:
                            >

                            > > John, you and Heath responded at the exact same time with the same
                            > > conclusion. Yes, I'm FTP'ing to GoDaddy but no one there knows if/what
                            > > the FTP limitation is. I may have to go back to hosting my own web page
                            > > which isn't all that bad, just one more thing to keep an eye on.
                            > >
                            > > Thanks to both of you.
                            > >

                            > > On 02/09/2013 01:07 PM, John Liss wrote:
                            > >> First i would reboot your router.
                            > >> Some older routers don't handle lots of open connections well.
                            > >>
                            > >> Then test
                            > >>
                            > >> Next, call your Hosting provider that hosts your website/FTP services.
                            > >>
                            > >> I know godaddy for one limits the number of FTP sessions, and stops them if they see too many.

                            > >> WUHU Download page:

                            > > WUHU Download page:

                          • Ken
                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 10 5:41 AM
                              And, you can own his first born for a case of Maker's Mark. ;)

                              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software" wrote:

                              > I do believe there is only one log in per upload of multiple files that are uploaded one at a time. I would have to go back and look at the code to be sure.
                              >
                              > Just to let you know, a fifth of Old No. 7 Jack Daniels can always buy a software modification (or two).
                              >

                              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Yah my buddy had the same issues with FTP and connection states, I found this on the support forums
                              > > http://support.godaddy.com/groups/web-hosting/forum/topic/ftp-connection-limit/
                              > >
                              > > He ended up with a nasty batch file and then ditched godaddy hosting altogether because the FTP services were so flakey
                              > >
                              > > Hard to believe they limit to just 1 connection per ip.
                              > > I don't know if Heath has time to re-work the FTP settings to limit the connections to just one. Maybe you can sweet talk Heath into working on the client part in wuhu. :). Or buy him a drink!
                              > > http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/buy-us-a-drink/
                              > >
                              > > I would think this affects lots of godaddy hosting ppl though.
                              > >

                              > > On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:37 PM, "Kris Olmstead, W2FLR" wrote:
                              > >

                              > > > John, you and Heath responded at the exact same time with the same
                              > > > conclusion. Yes, I'm FTP'ing to GoDaddy but no one there knows if/what
                              > > > the FTP limitation is. I may have to go back to hosting my own web page
                              > > > which isn't all that bad, just one more thing to keep an eye on.
                              > > >
                              > > > Thanks to both of you.

                              > > > WUHU Download page:

                            • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 15 5:15 PM
                                Back in town after a road trip. Heath, go get a bottle of Maker's Mark
                                as Ken suggested before the 90 proof is no longer available. And thank
                                you for the great program and continued interest and development.

                                Thanks also to John and Ken. GoDaddy did something as my files no
                                longer self-destruct and the site has been stable for a week.

                                Whoo-hoo! (I mean WUHU!)

                                //Kris
                                http://www.fingerlakesweather.com

                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 15 8:11 PM
                                  No worries Kris, I am a devote, JD is my preference. Thanks for the compliments.