Re: [wuhu_software_group] ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
      If this happens now and then, do not be concerned.

      Could be your PC, the ISP, or the server at the other end.

      I would suspect your PC or ISP as I am not seeing them.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
        Hi Ron,

        I think this was just the server at weatherstation.wunderground.com, maybe maintenance?

        It was happening to me and all of the weatherstations around me, and browsing to http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/ resulted in a server timeout rather than the usual 404 error.

        It seems to be all good now.

        cheers, Craig.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" wrote:

        > If this happens now and then, do not be concerned.
        >
        > Could be your PC, the ISP, or the server at the other end.
        >
        > I would suspect your PC or ISP as I am not seeing them.

      • ronw72
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
          Thanks everyone for your explanations of this error.

          Ron