Another one site upload data europeanweathernetwork.eu

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hi all i saw a weather site
      And i would like to tell the Heath how we can upload data there,they say support WUHU curdat list

      http://www.europeanweathernetwork.eu/join.php?en

      Thank you
      Best regrads from Greece Dimitris
    • Radu Eugen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
        Unfortunately Romania is not a part of this project.
        I couldn't find our country in the join list. I enlisted my city in Hungary, but other that completing the join entry I don't know what else to do to see one of my 2 stations on their map.
        Maybe you can find an answer.
        Greetings, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
          Hi Eugen i saw it,i do not know the reason not support Romania,you can send a mail and you ask the owner for this.

          I make a template i added at actionlist file, n/a is the humidex ,curdat list do not have calculator for humidex ,i joined and i wait for approve.I will see if the template is correct for approve.

          %[time2]time_hm%
          %[time2]time_date_euro%
          %[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%
          n/a
          %[windchill]deg_C%
          %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int%
          %[dewpoint]deg_C%
          %[pressure_relative]hpa%
          %[3hour_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend%
          %[wind_speed]kmh%
          %[wind_direction]name%
          %[rain_daily]mm%
          %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_wind_speed_kmh%
          %[rain_1h]mm%
          %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_speed_kmh%
          %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_wind_gust_kmh%
          %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_windchill_deg_C%
          n/a
          %[rain_total_monthly_tweaked]mm%
          %[rain_total_tweaked]mm%
          %[daily_extremes]high_outdoor_temperature_deg_c%
          %[daily_extremes]low_outdoor_temperature_deg_C%

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
            This template it not work
            Finaly it was easy,i put my ID from WU
            And all is ok

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
              My station appeared on EWN, it's placed in Hungary, very close to the boarder, Hennka told me that our country it's not on the list of supported countries but it will be soon.
              Which one is your station in Greece, I see 2 stations there ?!
              Regards, Eugen