Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 Software and WUHU Difficulty

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      I just got a LaCrosse c86234 weather station at Costco. It uses the Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 software. I have it installed and it is running fine on its own. It is receiveing all the data that it is supposed to from the wireless accessories. It is uploading to the console and to my computer.
      I installed WUHU and I can not get it to work at all. I will be the first admit that I am not a computer software savvy person. I checked the directry information and it seems to be correct.
      I can not get any data to upload to the WUHU and obviously not to the the Weather Underground.

      PLEASE HELP!

      Call, Write smoke signals

      717-659-8706 Cell

      Thanks,