WUHU does'nt increment rain 1h and rain 24h counters

  • pierre.casal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hello,
      I run WUHU since 3 years, and since this morning WUHU sees the rain falling and write data from the weather station to my weather file but rain 1h and rain 24h counters are not incremented anymore.. But, strange, the total rainfal fall is incrementing correctly.
      You will notice taht i'm using a modified rain multiplier as my rain sensor has been modified one year ago.

      Thanks for your help
      Pierre
    • H. Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
        What is the model of the station?

        Did you recently reset the console rain total?

        Under tweaks, do you have the "Calculate 1HR and 2HR Rainfail (Override Console)" option checked?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
          Thanks,

          Station : ws2350 serial connection
          Yes : I resetted the rain total
          Yes : the option "calculate 1hr and 24h rainfall" checked

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" wrote:

          > What is the model of the station?
          >
          > Did you recently reset the console rain total?
          >
          > Under tweaks, do you have the "Calculate 1HR and 2HR Rainfail (Override Console)" option checked?
          >

          > ________________________________

        • pierre.casal
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
            I also have "disable all rainfall reporting" checked, is it normal ????

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" wrote:

            > What is the model of the station?
            >
            > Did you recently reset the console rain total?
            >
            > Under tweaks, do you have the "Calculate 1HR and 2HR Rainfail (Override Console)" option checked?
            >

            > ________________________________

          • KNHBRIST1
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
              No that is not. Normal operation that should not be checked.
              Steve

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pierre.casal" wrote:

              > I also have "disable all rainfall reporting" checked, is it normal ????
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" wrote:
              > >
              > > What is the model of the station?
              > >
              > > Did you recently reset the console rain total?
              > >
              > > Under tweaks, do you have the "Calculate 1HR and 2HR Rainfail (Override Console)" option checked?

            • pierre.casal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 13, 2013
                I unchecked this option, I don't know why it was checked, I surely did a mistake when i changed the rain offset.

                Thanks Steve !