Re: Weather Services

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      Mark, it is really just a matter of preference. I do WU, CWOP & AWEKAS. The CWOP is good if you are interested in comparing your site to others in your area if you sign up for the Quality Checks. If you do, do not try to chase the results, watch it over time and see if there are good comparisons for you as micro climates have a big influence. Is good though to watch for trends in your data.
      Steve