RE: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherBug Pressure Issue

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2013
      Don,

      I'm not on WeatherBug. Just a personal preference. As a computer tech, for years I was taking that off people's PCs. I had heard (rightly or wrongly at the time) that it was low-level spyware. At the very least, on corporate networks, it was utilizing bandwidth which, back in those days, was a precious commodity. So I've never been a fan.

      In this instance, he was reporting to WeatherBug what he station was recording, so it seemed like an recording error rather than a reporting one. I hope my suggestion helps.

      Mark Stephenson
      WeatherUnderground: KAZPHOEN140

      P.S. Since you asked, I'll start a new thread on the topic of weather services. I've stuck with WU alone since I installed my station.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2013
          Thanks everyone for your assistance! I think he's good to go, but I'll let you know if he has further questions. You've all been GREAT!