Merry Christmas

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 25 5:41 AM
      I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....

      Steve
    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 25 6:41 AM
        I second this.  Hoping everyone's having a great holiday.

        Don

        On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:41 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....

      • Dimitris
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 25 10:50 AM
          Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone,with health and prosperity.

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          > I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....
          >
          > Steve

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 25 5:05 AM
            A joyous and safe Christmas to all who celebrate.
            Steve
          • Bob Tyszka
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 25 3:21 PM
                A Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

            Bob Tyszka
            California City, CA
            CW9012 / KCACALIF5

            Click
for California City, California Forecast

            Message 6 of 23 , Dec 26 5:43 AM
              Merry Christmas
              Steve
            • ronw72
              Message 7 of 23 , Dec 26 8:31 AM
                Right back at you

                We did have a very Merry Christmas, and hope everyone else did also.

                Have a Happy New Year, everyone

                Ron
              • Viktor Shynkarenko
                Message 8 of 23 , Dec 26 12:31 PM

                  Happy New Year coming)

                  we have Christmas on 7th of January, so all holidays is still to come

                  Message 9 of 23 , Dec 24 1:36 PM

                    A very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate. Happy Holidays to those who celebrate other holidays, Happy day to those that do not celebrate!

                  • John Liss
                    Message 10 of 23 , Dec 24 7:08 PM

                      Back at you Steve.  Merry Christmas everyone!

                      Message 11 of 23 , Dec 25 3:29 PM
                        MERRY CHRISTMAS
                      • Shawn Parker
                        Message 12 of 23 , Dec 25 8:01 PM