Merry Christmas

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
      I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....

      Steve
    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
        I second this.  Hoping everyone's having a great holiday.

        Don

        On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:41 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....

      • Dimitris
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
          Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone,with health and prosperity.

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          > I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....
          >
          > Steve

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 25, 2013
            A joyous and safe Christmas to all who celebrate.
            Steve
          • Bob Tyszka
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 25, 2014
            • 1 Attachment
            • 5 KB
                A Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

            Bob Tyszka
            California City, CA
            CW9012 / KCACALIF5

            Click
for California City, California Forecast

            Message 6 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014
              Merry Christmas
              Steve
            • ronw72
              Message 7 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014
                Right back at you

                We did have a very Merry Christmas, and hope everyone else did also.

                Have a Happy New Year, everyone

                Ron
              • Viktor Shynkarenko
                Message 8 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014

                  Happy New Year coming)

                  we have Christmas on 7th of January, so all holidays is still to come